Low income families usually walk when they need to go somewhere to buy grocery or even find work that is why they need a free car. With that in mind, the government started to offer free cars for the families with low income, including free charity cars. The families that need a car free are being provided with donated vehicles in need of transportation as long as they are willing to work and become self-sufficient, tax-paying members of the community.
The Charity Cars assistance program will provide a vehicle that has been repaired to insure the safety of the vehicle and they may also provide license plate, down-payment to pay for the insurance bill, service warranty in case of future repairs and case management services to families willing to work to pay their bills. Call 1-800-CHARITY to learn more about this program.
Families given a free car from Charity Cars are usually families:
a) Natural disaster victims
b) Domestic violence victims
c) Folks living in Transitional shelters
d) People who are rebuilding their lives from unemployment government support to work
e) Folks who have very low income and are medically needy
f) Military families
I Need a Free Car – How to get a free car
How to get a free car and support for free gas and repairs? A free charity car is given to families with low income that need a car fee are also given some grants they could use whenever they are out of gas or repairs are needed. Besides owning a car is as expensive as owning a house. It requires repairs and gas and maintenance to prevent the car from being destroyed.
- Free Gas USA Inc. – This group provide grants that can be used for free gasoline for low income family, elderly and disabled Americans. They offer discounts or even free gasoline as long as the person is qualified for the grant. You can search the internet for finding their information. Visit freegasusa.org to learn more.
- Salvation Army – This organization salso provides free gas vouchers from time to time.
- Free Car Repairs – Several national, regional charities, churches and non-profits can provide individuals with low cost or free automobile repairs as long as you are applied. The services usually target people who need their car for work.
- Opportunity Cars – This is a big program for low income families. Over 150 non-profit organizations around the nation are part of this program. They are all dedicated to increase the private automobile ownership for low income families that say I need a car free because they can’t afford to obtain their own transportation. The automobiles are to be used to help people find and keep their jobs and can either be given away for free with matching grants or low interest loans provided that the family is willing to earn for a living.
- Additional assistance is also provided by the local government that can help with paying the bills or mortgage and foreclosure assistance.
There are charity organizations also that offer numerous programs and resources for free charity cars that can be used to provide the people with short term help. If you need assistance, you should take advantage of these programs and aid that the government offers especially the families with low income that say – I need a free car.
Other related articles to help low income families:
Not Seeing what you are searching for? Try our search box..