Christmas Gifts for Single Mother Families
With the Christmas season fast approaching, many private non-profit organizations are now collecting Christmas gifts for single mother families. Single mothers are now common in the society and often times these single mothers tend to forget to treat themselves especially during holidays because they put their family first before them that is why some government and other private organizations thought of a way to make the Christmas holidays of these mothers a special day for them. Collecting Christmas gifts for single mother families is a voluntary deed where these private sectors ask for gifts from volunteers who want to give presents to all the single mothers out there. But the recipients of the gifts should also register in order for the private charity workers to know who to help during the special holiday.
Process of Christmas Gifts for Single Mother Families
Every single mother tries their best to provide for their family especially during the holiday seasons but sometimes due to difficulty in living expenses they really need help that is why charitable organizations are now offering Christmas gifts for single mother families not just material gifts but they provide food as well. Some agencies require application as early as October because they have a first come first serve policy due to lack of funds as well while the other agencies asks for volunteer donations to be used to cater as much as they could with the collected donations. So that those single mothers who have not registered to the other agencies can still enjoy their holidays with their family because of the kindness of many good hearted people.
Charity Workers this Christmas Season
These are some of the list of charity agencies that collect Christmas gifts for single mother families. They are the one responsible for the smiles of single mothers and their family during Christmas.
- Gifts for Moms – This is a private project conducted by people who want to give gifts for single mothers. They have a website wherein donators can donate either in the form of cash or material things that is to be sent as a gift for single mothers out there. They are targeting to give gifts for 500 single mothers and host a Christmas party for them. Their mission is to help single mothers with financial difficulty.
- United Way – They are accepting applications for free holiday food and toy assistance. Just present identification card, Social Security cards of all family members, proof of address and household income and birth certificates. Not only do they give help during the season but they can also suggest agencies that can help you pay your bills.
- Toys for Tots – This is a US Marine Corps charity work that collects new toys during October until December and they distribute these Christmas toys to children with low income families even single mother families with children around the United States.
- Salvation Army – This agency does not only provide Christmas gifts for single mother families but people of all ages in need as well. People who wish to avail need to contact their local Salvation Army to register their families or to those who wants to donate gifts like food, toys or clothing.
- Local Houses of Worship – Many local churches caters family with low income as well. They all celebrate the birth of Jesus together and even give Christmas gifts as well. The house of God also participates in collecting Christmas gifts for single mother families and complete families with low income as well.
Not Seeing what you are searching for? Try our search box..